Our Management Agreement can be terminated by either party with 30 days notice.
With most property management companies the contract you sign will be for one year, or more, with automatic one year renewal extensions. With this clause, if you cancel your agreement in the future, and it does not match the expiration date, you may be liable to pay the management fee for the balance of the term.
We realize that circumstances for people can change. You may need to move into the property. You may need to sell it. Whatever the reason, we would feel uncomfortable charging you a fee for services not rendered.
Where many local property management websites tend to hide or vaguely display their fee schedules, our property management fees are straight forward and competitive.
No “up-front” fees or “hidden” charges. Our fee is a percentage of the money we collect for you, payable only when your property is rented.
Monthly Management Service – 10% of Gross Monthly Rent (minimum $90)
Tenant Placement Service – equal to ½ of one month’s rent. (minimum $500)
What the Monthly Management Service covers:
- Enforcement of rental agreement, rules and regulations.
- Collection of rents and disbursement per contract.
- Frontline to handle all tenant issues and questions.
- Coordinate all service request and maintenance recommendations.
- Obtain bids and notify owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Ensure all federal, state and local laws and ordinances are met.
- Periodic inspections of the interior and exterior of property.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Lease renewals.
- Initiate unlawful detainers or other legal proceedings, when necessary.
- Notice to tenants regarding security deposit upon termination of tenancy.
- Move-out inspections, disbursement of tenant security deposit and provide settlement statements.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- All collected rents and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Annual Profit and Loss Statements (CPA ready).
What the Property Leasing Service covers:
- Inspect the property to ensure all Federal, State & Local Ordinances are met.
- Advertise and Market the property for lease.
- Schedule and conduct showing appointments for prospective applicants.
- Supply custom rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Screen potential tenants (Credit Reports, criminal background check, verify employment, landlord references and interview the tenants).
- Prepare, act as intermediary in negotiations, and obtain authorization of all lease documents and disclosures.
- Collection and owner disbursement of first month’s rent and security deposit.